How to withdraw from Binance?
Don’t know how to withdraw from Binance? Follow these steps.
1. Go to the Binance website.
2. Log in to your account.
3. From the upper right side of the page, click on the “Wallet” then “Withdraw”.
4. Input the full name or abbreviation of a token or coin that you wish to withdraw or you can choose it from the list.
5. Taking BTC as an example, check the “BTC Deposit Address” from the corresponding wallet or platform you wish to withdraw your funds to. Copy and paste the address to the “BTC Withdrawal Address”.
6. Input the amount that you wish to withdraw.
7. Some specific tokens or coins require special identification which you can find in the “Tag” menu. This tag is also referred to as a Payment ID or Memo.
For instance, when withdrawing BNB, you need to fill the BNB withdrawal address then copy the “BNB Memo” in the corresponding wallet or platform and pasting it to the 2nd line.
8. Click “Submit”.
9. You should receive an email for confirmation of this withdrawal. Make sure to check all info carefully, then click on the “Confirm Withdraw”.
10. After a successful withdrawal, you can check the history by going to the Binance site, “Wallet”, then click on the “Deposit & Withdrawal History”.