How to use Binance api
Don’t know how to use Binance API? Check this out!
1. Log into your Binance account.
2. Go to the Profile Icon.
3. Click “Account” to be directed to your Account Settings.
4. Click the “API Setting”.
5. Enter a name for your API key then click “Generate”.
6. You should be notified to confirm the creation of an API key and Secret Key on your email address. Check your email and click on “Confirm Create”. You will be directed to your API Keys.
7. You should now be able to view your API Keys. Set your desired settings before using them on 3rd party applications or sites.
8. To use your Binance API keys, you will need to use 3rd party apps like Crypto Pro.
9. From the Crypto Pro app, tap “Settings”.
10. Search for “Binance”.
11. Paste the Binance API key and Secret Key.
12. Select which portfolio you would like to import and click the “Import Balance” menu.
13. The working status should be “Active” and you can now check your Binance portfolio from the app.