How to use Binance
Want to know how to use Binance? Read this!
Opening an Account
1. Go to the Binance website.
2. Click “Register”.
3. Enter your active email address and create a password.
5. Prove that you are not a robot.
6. Verify your email.
7. Set-up 2FA for account security.
Funding Your Account
To fund your Binance account, you can use a crypto wallet like Coinbase.
1. From the Binance main page, click “Funds” then “Deposits”.
2. Choose a cryptocurrency.
3. Copy the generated address.
4. Log into your Coinbase account.
5. Click “Accounts”.
6. Choose a cryptocurrency and click Send.
7. Paste the copied address from Binance.
8. Enter the amount you wish to deposit then click “Send”.
9. The funds will appear on your Binance account as soon as they’re processed.
Trading on Binance
Binance offers 2 trading settings— Basic and Advanced. For the beginners, Basic is more ideal.
1. From the Binance main page, click the “Exchange” menu, then click “Basic”.
2. Choose a trading pair with your available fund.
3. Choose from 3 kinds of trade— Limit orders, Market Orders, and Stop-limit orders.
4. Click the “Market” tab if you like the current market price and enter the amount you want to buy.
5. Click on the “Buy” button.