How to transfer ethereum from Coinbase to Binance?
A 14-step on how to transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to Binance.
1. Log into your Binance account.
2. Click Funds > Deposits.
3. From the dropdown menu, choose Ethereum or search ETH.
4. A unique ETH deposit address will be generated for you to copy.
5. Go to Coinbase and log into your account.
6. Click Accounts.
7. Choose Ethereum or search ETH.
8. Click Send.
9. A small window will open. Paste the ETH deposit address you copied from Binance to the recipient box.
10. Enter the amount that you want to transfer.
11. Click Continue to transfer.
12. A pop-up window will tell you that the transfer is taking place. Wait for about 10 – 30 minutes to complete.
13. Go back to your Binance account.
14. Click Funds > Transaction History in order to check if your Ethereum coins are transferred.