How to transfer Bitcoin to Binance
Learn how to transfer from Coinbase to Binance.
1. Log in to your Binance account.
2. From the “Funds” menu, click on “Deposit”.
3. Select the coin you wish to receive. From then, a unique Deposit address will be generated. Make sure to copy this address.
4. Now, log into your Coinbase account.
5. Locate the “Accounts” tab.
6. Click on the coin you will transfer then hit the “Send” button.
7. Then, paste the address you copied from Binance.
8. Enter the amount of coins you wish to transfer.
9. Hit “Continue”.
10. Wait for the transfer to be completed. Usually, it takes 10 – 30 minutes for the transfer to be processed.
11. If you wish to check the transfer, check your Binance account. Additionally, you can also check your Coinbase account. Just click on “transactions” and check if the transfer to Binance has successfully gone through.