How to transfer bitcoin from coinbase to kraken?
A step-by-step guide on how to transfer bitcoins from Coinbase to Kraken.
1. First, you need to have a unique deposit address from Kraken. Log into your Kraken account.
2. Click on the “Funding” menu.
3. From the given menu, click bitcoin.
4. Then click on the “Generate New Address” button.
5. A unique deposit address should be generated. Copy this address.
6. You can also use the QR code generated.
7. Log into your Coinbase account.
8. Click on the “Accounts” menu.
9. Click on bitcoin from the menu.
10. Click the send button.
11. Enter the Kraken deposit address in the “Recipient” field or scan the QR code.
12. Enter the amount of bitcoin you wish to transfer.
13. Click “Continue” and make sure to review the details of the transaction.
14. Click “Send”.
15. Wait for at least 30 minutes for the bitcoin to be transferred. Check your Coinbase account in the “transactions” menu to see if the transfer has gone through.