How to send bitcoin from coinbase?
A step-by-step guide on how to send bitcoin from Coinbase.
1. Log into the wallet or crypto platform you wish to deposit to and generate an address for bitcoin. Copy that address.
2. Log into your Coinbase account. Make sure that you have sufficient BTC to send.
3. Head over to the “Accounts” menu.
4. Click BTC.
5. Click the “send” button.
6. On the recipient’s form, paste the copied deposit address.
7. Then, enter the amount of bitcoin that you wish to send.
8. Check all the details.
9. Click “send”.
10. Wait for the deposit to be processed. This can take at least 10 – 20 minutes.
11. Check your Coinbase account. Just go to the “Transactions” menu and see if the transfer was a success. You can also check the account where you sent the bitcoin to see if the transfer has gone through.