How to buy Binance?
A 13-step process on how to buy Binance coins.
Currently, there is no way to directly buy BNB coins. The easiest way to buy BNB is to purchase BTC to use on an exchange then switching it to BNB tokens.
1. Choose a trading platform and create an account. For this article, we’ll be using Binance. Create an account if you don’t have one.
2. Then log in to your Binance account.
3. Click on “Funds” then the “Deposits”.
4. Choose “Bitcoin” from the list and click “Bitcoin Deposit” button.
5. Check the “BTC Deposit Address” field and copy the numbers.
6. Go to the wallet of your choice then send the amount you want to deposit.
7. Check your balance. Go to “Funds” then “Balances”.
8. Place an order by clicking on “Exchange” then “Basic”.
9. From the top right corner, choose BTC and then search for “BNB”. The BNC/BTC pair should appear.
10. Clicking on the pair, the price chart should appear in the center.
11. Place your order under the chart.
12. Enter the price in BTC then the amount of BNB you wish to buy.
13. Click on the “Buy BNB” button.